What To Expect
You can look forward to upon arrival:
- A brief written interview regarding your health followed by a discussion on your case history...I allot up to 30 minutes for this initial discussion which the client does not pay for
- One hour of the highest quality bodywork, the majority of it focused on opening up the energy lines of your specific injury
- Gentle to aggressive stretching, depending on your individual needs
- If necessary, recommendations on further treatments and rehabilitation
This first bodywork session is designed to start the healing of any structural injury that you may have at present safely. You will feel improvements in range of motion as well as a deep sense of relaxation in the injured area.
You also will most probably feel sore the day after, perhaps two. The soreness felt is your body beginning to heal itself. Healing and soreness go hand in hand.
Each one of these sessions is approximately one hour:
- Neck, Shoulders, and Arms
- Upper Back and Neck
- The Whole Spine
- Lower Back and Hips
- Hips and Legs
- Knees and Legs
- Ankles and Legs
You can expect to make significant and positive progress in your condition with any of the above. One of these sessions is regularly $150/hour, but it will discounted on the first treatment to $100. As stated previously, if you are not in any way happy, you don't have to pay.
At the end of your first session, we will know much more about your body's individual needs. At that point, I can make specific suggestions as to what your best course of action may be with respect to additional bodywork and/or Yoga, Tai Chi, Chi Kung, and Kung Fu exercises to help strengthen you.
Please book by email. I will send you a confirmation via email so everything is very clear with respect to time and other relevant information.
To learn more about strategies and techniques for injury rehabilitation, please to the "Injury Rehabiitation" page.
To learn more about Thai Massage treatments, please go to the "Thai Massage Theory" page.
For more information on my technical background, see the "In-Depth" page.